Easy recipe: pasta salad with nata venezolana
marzo 9, 2020 / Por Tio Simon
This pasta salad with Nata Venezolana is A Great Salad To Serve At Bbq’s, Picnics, And Pool Parties. It Is Also Great To Have In The Fridge For Easy Summer Lunches And Dinners.
- 1 lb pasta fusilli, penne, rotini
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow pepper chopped
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1 cup of Nata Venezolana Tio Simon
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Italian dressing use your favorite One (For us is Olive Oil with Grated White Cheese Tio Simon)
In a large pot of salted boiling water, add the pasta. Cook according to package instructions. Drain and rinse the pasta with cold water. Drain the pasta well after rinsing in a large bowl, combine the pasta, bell peppers, tomatoes, and olives. Add the dressing and stir until pasta noodles and vegetables are well coated. Stir in the basil and Great White Cheese. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Serve at room temperature or cold.